4.12.2010

I love fruit: Banana milk shake

Are you ready for the summer? Are you ready for the sunshine?
On BBC weather, this saturday tempareture will grow near 20℃.
In this post I will give you a tutorial about made Banna milk shake, Traditional Chinese medicine said, Banana is one of the top 4 fruits in summer.The role of bananas(more information click here

Banana milk shake can make banana in diverse taste

Follow my cooking tutorial and create your own banana milk shake


Ingredients


2 bananas
5 ice block
2 spoon sugar (it can accord your taste to increase or reduce)


Instructions

Put everything into the table blender


You also can make strawberry milk shake, mango milk shake or anything else. The instructions are same. Just do your own milk shake



4 comments:

Emily said...

I love shaking banana and yoghourt.hoho

Anonymous said...

but i do not have the fruit juicer, how can i do it?

Chocman said...

I don't like banana milk shake...

Chocman said...

I have been taste it, not bad