3.03.2010

Afternoon tea: Chocolate Pancake

The First time I eat pan cake was cooked by a French friend, he told me it is a traditional French food and I search it in the Internet, I found it is not just popular in Frence, also in China such as honey red bean pancake, blueberry pancake. This recipe I give you is the same as I first eat it. I think it is classic.


Ingredients:
  • 100ML milk,
  • 50ML flour,
  • 1 egg,
  • chocolate sauce
  • If you want to make pancake more sweet you can add some sugar of honey
 
Instructions:
  • Mix egg, flour and milk together
  • Heat a pan, put liquid in the pan or bake it with 175 degrees for about 20 minutes
  • Coated with chocolate sauce
  • Then rolled up
IIf you are chinese I suggest you can use tomato fried egg or anything dish instead of chocolate souce.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you do these food by yourself? great job~lolx