2.22.2010

Rice in the house: Rabbit Rice Pizza

Pizza is one of the most popular take away food, pizza make with flavour, toppings, tomato sauce. This dish's creative is from pizza, I love the taste of pizza, but I want to make it more like Chinese, so I use cooked rice at the bottom  and use the same way to do pizza. And I use Rabbit mould cause of it looks very lovely and I can make it smaller, for girls it is good way to keep diet and also eat delicious, this rice pizza also can satisfy the desire of the snacks. After roast rice became crisp. Cann't wait to see the recipe?

Ingredients:
  • Rice (cooked)
  • Yellow papper
  • Ham
  • Cheese
  • Rabbit mould




Instructions:

  • Full of mould with rice
  • Take rice off and topping papper, ham and cheese (you also can change anything you like)
  • Put into oven, roast it for 15 minutes in 220℃

0 comments: