2.27.2010

Rice in the house: Rose rice ball

In Special plan: Valentine's Day Part two: DIY your dinner to you guys, today I cook this by myself, and I wrote a recipe which is more simple and suitable for Chinese live in Britain and British. I aslo take a video about how to cook rose rice ball, hope it is useful to you. So let's look the recipe

Ingredients:

  • Rice (I use rice insteaded of glutinous rice)
  • Rose
  • Ham

Instructions:
  • Cut rose to strip
  • put rose and ham into boiling water and cooked for 1 min
  • take a cling film on table and put rose strip on it
  • Put rice on rose
  • Topping cooked ham and rose
  • Roll up everything with cling film and make it like a ball
  • Remove excess rose












You can combine the old recipe and mine to find more suitable and more delicious to you.

The flowing video can help you eaier to learn this instructions

0 comments: